Death Stings. Photos Can Help.
When facing a terminal diagnosis, photography is often the last thing people think about, but the first thing they turn to when a loved one passes away. We want to make sure people have beautiful memories to bring them comfort and fill them with love.
Preserving Memories, Spreading Love
For those facing a terminal diagnosis, a free portrait session celebrates life, preserves memories, and captures the love that surrounds them. These moments will be showcased in a beautiful custom photo album given as a gift to be enjoyed the moment it's opened. It's hand-crafted and designed to stand the test of time so their legacy and love can be shared with the generations to come.
It's through these sessions & albums, as well as local events and our online community, where we establish meaningful relationships to provide comfort and hope through the grief and healing process.
"After losing my only daughter, Skylar, to a terminal condition, grief and depression hit me hard. I was so grateful for the beautiful photos we had of our family of three. They created space for me to grieve, free of judgement, fear, or expectations and allowed me to be whatever I needed to be in that moment. The provided comfort, and they gave me a way to hold Skylar when she wasn't here to hold.
The photos helped me grieve and heal in ways I couldn't have imagined. I wanted to give that gift to others and began the journey that led to Love Not Lost..."
If you have a terminal diagnosis and are interested in a free portrait session and photo book, please apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Join Love Not Lost On This Journey...
We want you to join us as we celebrate life, preserve memories, and support people in grief. There are so many ways you can be involved! Here are a few ideas:
- Are you a photographer? We are looking for professional photographer volunteers to join our family of photographers!
- Do you have the ability to give? You are the reason we can show up for people to preserve memories and support them in grief.
- Do you have time and a willingness to use your skills to help us? Let us know you want to volunteer.
- Do you know people who could help? We are always on the lookout for board members, corporate sponsors, vendor partners, and other people who can help advance Love Not Lost's mission. Please make an introduction if you know someone!
- Are you a social media user? We love having supporters online and help sharing our story.
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media below! We are excited to have you join this journey to love people well and support people in grief. Thank you for being the person who is willing to show up and help people - you matter here.